What are the warning signs?
- Dryer time is taking longer than 50mins
- Top of dryer is hot to the touch
- Lint or humidity inside the dryer door
- Lint on only one side of the lint screen
- Burning smell when the dryer is on
- Brown marks on your white ( burn stains)
One of the most common causes of dryer fires is lack of maintenance.
When dryer vents aren't cleaned as often as they should be, the resulting build-up can cause the dryer to run poorly, operate at much higher temperatures and possibly overheat - causing the lint to ignite.
Clothes dryers are one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. The longer it runs, the more money it costs you by way of higher utility bills.
Is dryer vent cleaning really necessary? View the video and you decide.
Benefits of cleaning your dryer vent include:
- Reduced utility bill
- Reduced drying times
- Prevent a potential fire
- Increased life of your dryer
- Increased dryer effiency
GOT LINT? Dryer Vent Cleaning Service- Vancouver
Don't let your dryer cause a fire. Clean your dryer vent today!